Saturday, March 26, 2011

THE SURGERY



Denying anesthesia with despotism
The critical surgery of candid analysis you
Performed on the
Malignancy of my possessive mind
Resurrected me to my elements
With your precise abscission of speech
The fatal growth of my ego
Was exterminated with
Efficient radiation of enlightening
The chemotherapy of words provided
To the abscess of my selfish heart
Reawakened me to my senses
All the traces of the carcinogenic
Feels and inhibitions of hatred
Are ruthlessly killed
Never to relapse
By the ample power
Of your antibiotic love
Spell bound remain me as 'i' no more
Surrendering to 'YOU'IN
Unbounded reverence
Thanking you in serene silence
Self promising, adequate
Post operative care
With a regular dosage of
Selfless love

                           jagaddhatri

No comments:

Post a Comment