Monday, March 21, 2011

THE SPRING IN MY STEP…


THE SPRING IN MY STEP…
And….
That was the moment…..
Yes….I sensed it….
The seed fertilizing
The sprouting tiny
Plant of life
In my womb’s soil
Even before the test was confirmed
I knew there existed
In me a life anew
I gathered all my
Strength and all
My power in
Nurturing it
I put up with
Many hasssles and trifles…but
My puny plant in me
I did not disturb
I safe guarded it
Even in the intense
Shocking  sorrow ….of
My dad’s demise
A bondage severed
And another
Revered to me
With the umbilical chord
I pleaded the doctors
For a caesarean 
For I do not want
My teeny one to
Suffer encircling
And strain in effort
To come out
And at last …..
After a severe
Penance ….
She stepped onto
The world…
In all grace
And grandeur
My little curly…
The joie de vivre
Of my woman’s life….!!!
                         With lots of love to my Curly on her birthday
                                     …………….urs moma jagathi  03-02-2011 Thursday 4.15 pm

1 comment:

  1. మీ భావాలు చదివిస్తాయి. ఆలోచింపచేస్తాయి ఆనక గుర్తుకు వచ్చి మనసంతా ఆక్రమించి ఇక్కడినుంచి కదిలేది లేదు అంటాయి.

    ReplyDelete