Monday, March 21, 2011

BUT………STILL….!!!


BUT………STILL….!!!
Many a time
Nibbling the earlobes
He whispers into me
Umpteen sweet words of love
Phrases of amorous poesy
Many a time
He gives me a hug
Congratulating my success
Appraising my work
Every moment together
He gifts a caress
Or a sweet kiss
Now and then……
In fact, very often….
To be honest…..
Always…….
We read poetry together
We think , talk, write
Share, Live love….
Every moment with me
He enunciates
Is a poem to him…
In ecstasy I snuggle
Into him and sweetly
Murmur….every day with him
Is for me a fiesta…
In spite of all this
Still there…
Twitching my sinews
In the cage of delicate bones
A fistful tiny organ
And a little matter
Gray in color in my head
Still…..longs for…
Something more
It’s just a great expectation
Of mine….wishing
Him to pen down
A line for me
With love
Words are fragrant blooms
Forever are they so…
But…….
I wanna see and feel
His love in black and white…..
And smile in pride…..
To the world of letters
Oh! I wish he gets me soon
My strange selfish crazy wish
That I can never word
To him at all……sssshhhhh..!!!!
                                                               Jagathi…8.10pm..feb 27th 2011 Sunday






2 comments: