Saturday, April 30, 2011

I WANNA SPEAK….



I speak when people want me to
I cannot when people want me to
I speak up when no one is there to hear me
i wanna speak my love ...my heart...love j
I speak when I m not supposed to
I speak not when I am expected to
I babble to myself
And in fact
I sometimes I can’t speak to myself too
But….i feel
There’s lot to say
To many around me
To many hearts who lend their ears to me
There are a few with whom I long to speak
But they can’t pay their ear to me
There are people who want to hear whatever I say
But I have no words for them
And ironically…….
I am the trainer of speaking skills
And that makes me roll down
In laughter…..
And I speak …….talk …..babble…..but always ….love speaking my heart..
………………………………………….lots of love jagathi 1.49pm Chennai (the president hotel )30th april 2011 Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Me too always love speaking my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur poem unfurls the very folded thing of understanding between the speech, beyond and above the speech.. but, i feel, the poem missed the poetic tinge as prose feel has dominated in the lines...

    ReplyDelete