Sunday, May 15, 2011

A SUNDAY DECISION….


theres my pen too in these....!!!

Same 26 letters
And 44 sounds
And we teach the students
Phonetics
Same old stories
Same old lyrics
Same feels and frets
From the time
“of man’s first disobedience’…..
Instincts, emotions, thoughts
Inventions and discoveries
When everything is old and said
Umpteen times by numerous people
And penned down by many pens
What is left that I have to say?
Oh! A pertinent question
Poets may come and poets may go
Few of them remain in the traces of
Our memory….
And then me thought
Why not my words precious
For me and my pals true
They all love and clap for me too
They share my ecstasy and when I am blue
If my poesy stands on the sand dunes of time
The future may love them and adore
If not they may ignore
But my words are mine
May be the same old alphabet and feel
I have my own way of putting them
Hence I got to write
Whatever my mind feels right
Not for an applause
Either for an award
But because
I too have something to say
And it stands by my byline
May be in the future or not
But in the present a s long as I
Have you all to
Share it with my pals...!!!
Lots of love …….jagathi  8.45am Sunday 15th May (felt like penning down after hither kusums comment about her new poem and my sri’s poem )

No comments:

Post a Comment